Thursday, June 6, 2013

> @_StraOrdinario I Follow Back

"I #Made It #GOD #Thank #You"



"I #Made It #GOD #Thank #You"

Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person...



Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up" (Proverbs 12:25, NLT)

When you see someone who is struggling, a co-worker who is discouraged, a friend who is not up to par, how do you respond? Our words can be what keeps a person going; our compliments can put a spring back into their step. Now more than ever, we need to automatically let the encouragement flow. We need to tell others how much we love them, how we value them, and tell them that they are talented and creative. Always remember, with your words you carry life-giving water. You carry hope, healing, encouragement and new beginnings, and you can pour it out everywhere you go.

Today, choose to speak encouragement. Choose to speak victory and faith. Instead of telling people what they're doing wrong, instead of pointing out all their faults, find what they are doing right. Focus on the good. There are already enough critical, judgmental people in the world. Let's be people who lift up others and restore them. Let's be the light of Jesus in the world.

A Prayer for Today

Father God, thank You for speaking through me. Thank You for using me to be a blessing to others. Thank You for encouraging my heart as I find ways to encourage the people around me. I love You and bless Your holy Name. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#GOD #Loves #you



#GOD #Loves #you

#textgram L9 Quality of Life App The Level 9 Quality of Life...



#textgram L9 Quality of Life App
The Level 9 Quality of Life APP is all about enhancing your life by using one of the greatest trends for delivering information, products or services to the end-user consumer globally. Our APP is simply one of those little cloud based icons that experts are saying will be downloaded over 84.4 billion times worldwide this year, translating into over $15 billion in revenue generation. J.O.B- Just Over Broke
Looking to make extra money on the side! πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’° Visit this link for more information www.l9app.com/bakerj THIS IS NOT A JOKE SCAM!! YOU WANT 2 EARN SOME REAL MONEY IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME OR ON YOUR OWN TIME!? Join in early tonight our conference call begins at 8:30pm EST (530) 881-1400 access code #731371 and listen in on how you can earn easy money! Further question email me at jbaker7002@gmail.com

Photo



#dope #



#dope #

@djkiki_dlise



@djkiki_dlise

Caught this on the way to west mar. The rain was crazy!



Caught this on the way to west mar. The rain was crazy!

#galaxy #galactic



#galaxy #galactic

#be #adventurous #onelife #timewaitsfor #none



#be #adventurous #onelife #timewaitsfor #none

πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―



πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―

jimmyphara0h: superlockedhogwartianinthetardis: knowledgeandlov...



jimmyphara0h:

superlockedhogwartianinthetardis:

knowledgeandlove:

noochqueen:

govthookercoulson:

titssmagee:

outrotting:

g0dsand-m0nsters:

justwatchthesunrise:

keldulmo:

i don't think i've ever agreed with anything more than what this man is saying

watch this. seriously

yes yes yes yes yes

this is amazing

this guy is so sick 

I needed this right now. Anyone taking finals needs this right now.

I'm about to turn 30. I could have been valedictorian when I graduated High School but I was too lazy to complete the forms. I have a Bachelor's from DeVry, where I left with an average 3.2 carrying an average course load of 18 credit hours (peak 24, nadir 14). I also have an Associate's from a local college, and I am Phi Theta Kappa there.

Here's what I can tell you.

No employer has ever asked for my GPA. No employer ever gave a SHIT about my grades. DeVry only cared about my ACT score, and my Bachelor's lost me jobs because I was "overqualified". Now that I'm using my Associate's, no one cares about my grades, or degree. My employer cares about A) my hours, B) my practical quals.

Unless you're pushing for the Ivy League, no one is going to care about your grades. Ever. Amen. So I say to you this: 3.0 or above works for most but honestly, just get a good score on your ACT or SAT (and remember, you can retake it!). College is not a guarantee of a good life or even a paycheck. If anything it's a near-guarantee of crippling debt.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN DO NOT GO, but for god's sake do your research on your degree. Know what to expect. Colleges are marketing departments and will tell you sweet lies to get your money because college doesn't care and won't coddle you.

DO SOMETHING THAT YOU LOVE. Find a way to make money in a way that you enjoy. It might not be the thing you enjoy most, but if you like it and it pays for what you enjoy most, well. That might be good enough.

Read. Travel. Take risks. Fuck up, try again. But enjoy it.

Godspeed.

A++ ^^^^^

this dude is A++++

watch this watch this watch this watch this watch this this is everything I believe about our backwards education system and more watch this watch this watch this watch this 

I'm not even in high school, but I know that I'm going to university.

I find it amusing that I'm going to have to pay over five thousand dollars for a year at university that is supposed to get me degrees for more jobs and KNOWLEDGE.

YOOOOOOOOOO

Chillin in west mar on this rainy day thank you GOD



Chillin in west mar on this rainy day thank you GOD

#repost



#repost

🌴✈🚣⛵πŸšπŸ’―πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Ž



🌴✈🚣⛵πŸšπŸ’―πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Ž

πŸ’‚



πŸ’‚

πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­



πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

🎢🎧🎢



🎢🎧🎢

Morning walk with Hershey



Morning walk with Hershey

πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹



πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹

1 comment:

  1. Just got my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for participating in paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete