Wednesday, June 5, 2013

penguins think they are so fucking great

widdlekes: hockey is terrifying



widdlekes:

hockey is terrifying

Photo



Photo



Photo

















Photo



















Photo









A Save Situation - The FormatOpen your eyes and let me in I...



A Save Situation - The Format
Open your eyes and let me in
I swore to god I'd never swear again
And we all fall down again

crosbee: careyprince: marklesextu: "I CAN BE YOUR HERO BABY" Mario sings as he drifts down from...

crosbee:

careyprince:

marklesextu:

"I CAN BE YOUR HERO BABY" Mario sings as he drifts down from the rafters and scores five goals five ways.

"I CAN TAKE YOUR PAIN AWAY" Jagr joins in, tossing his bruins jersey to the side, checking Marchand into the boards and scoring three more

"I WILL STAND BY YOU FOREVER" Max barges through the doors while ripping off his flyers jersey and scores two more.

Simply stated, it is less me, and more we.



Simply stated, it is less me, and more we.

life ruining flightless birds [2/?]



















life ruining flightless birds [2/?]

mlb: Red Sox, Yankees are thunderstruck.





mlb:

Red Sox, Yankees are thunderstruck.

Photo



confusedtree: Tonight's Game of Thrones had a pretty nutty wedding, true, but remember when Ross...

confusedtree:

Tonight's Game of Thrones had a pretty nutty wedding, true, but remember when Ross accidentally said "Rachel"? Damn

In the rarest of moments, Penguins captain Sidney Crosby became quietly annoyed by a reporter earlier this week. Rookie right wing Beau Bennett was asked what it's like to "not be part of the team" during the playoffs. "He is part of the team," Crosby snarled to anyone who would listen.

penguinsforthewin:

image

our captain > your captain

relevant to your interests? archiveofourown org works 827099

hahaha thank you

fragmentsofmysanity: these are my kittens, yes they meow weird,...









fragmentsofmysanity:

these are my kittens, yes they meow weird, but they are mine. i found them all on my own. they are my ohana. back the fuck off camera.

baconsteak: milhousecest: i fucking hate you kathy lee im...



baconsteak:

milhousecest:

i fucking hate you kathy lee

im laughing so hard oh my god

burp! youtu(.)be/11xs9mFKObs <('')

awww! i love that little guy

Photo



buffalo-: The Decemberists – June Hymn you were waking and day...



buffalo-:

The Decemberists – June Hymn

you were waking
and day was breaking
a panoply of song

No comments:

Post a Comment