Sunday, June 9, 2013

c-orporis

We would have some really cute babies <3

I really hope they have your lovely grey face :3 lol

jointheirgame: so gorg



jointheirgame:

so gorg

4m4sius: Tiefer, Tiefer! by ~slephoto



4m4sius:

Tiefer, Tiefer! by ~slephoto

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



piercemetattoomefuckme: side boob and my itsy bitsy tattoo :)



piercemetattoomefuckme:

side boob and my itsy bitsy tattoo :)

Photo



Seven years without you… You have no idea how much I miss you and I wish you were still here...

Seven years without you… You have no idea how much I miss you and I wish you were still here with me, my little angel. I love you.

My attempt of looking like a model



My attempt of looking like a model

Trying to take decent pictures of myself



Trying to take decent pictures of myself

It's non of my business but you look beautiful, I just wanted to ask you what's not to like about your ass? For what it's worth, to me you're beautiful with or without an ass :)

Idk, it's just that being brazilian and all, my ass is pretty small, so I was a little self-concious about it, but not anymore. I still don't think it's perfect but I'm really happy about it. And thank you so much for the kind compliment :3

I must say I didn’t like my ass very much, till I started posting on here. That’s why I...

I must say I didn’t like my ass very much, till I started posting on here. That’s why I say I post these gifs for myself and not anyone else, it really helps me appreciate my own body. 

my bum looks cute :3



my bum looks cute :3

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment