Thursday, June 6, 2013

Boldly Blogging

Photo



I'm so new to Tumblr but had to join once I saw the amazing things around here, and I am thoroughly addicted to your blog. It's just lovely. I am first and foremost a Space Husbands shipper and your page always makes me smile :) just wanted to tell you!

SERFGTYHTRERTGHYJUTGFDFG THANK YOU SO MUCH!

image

Welcome to tumblr!

Photo











midnightcatalyst: where can i download motivation

midnightcatalyst:

where can i download motivation

TOS + Hands





















TOS + Hands

allthefandomfeelings: ITS BACK IAND I CNANTN BREATCHE





allthefandomfeelings:

ITS BACK IAND I CNANTN BREATCHE

and I'm gonna find my way back to your side



and I'm gonna find my way back to your side

niknak79: So romantic



niknak79:

So romantic

Photo



Photo













froghat: [x]







froghat:

[x]

thefrogman: Kirk answers life's important questions.





thefrogman:

Kirk answers life's important questions.

captioningcrusader: The basic plot of every Star Trek episode...





















captioningcrusader:

The basic plot of every Star Trek episode ever.

Based off this post (x)

Photo









sezullive: Logically fascinating!





sezullive:

Logically fascinating!

beaularbear: spock accurately displaying my emotions concerning...



beaularbear:

spock accurately displaying my emotions concerning netflix's buffering

Photo



When planning story: This is great! I can go far with this.

When planning story: This is great! I can go far with this.
When writing story: No I can't.

Photo

















Photo







No comments:

Post a Comment