Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pretty Girl Glam

southerncharmm: Happier than I look and excited to go puppy...



southerncharmm:

Happier than I look and excited to go puppy shopping

cutebrightfun: VIntage 70s Tangerine Sheer Floral Fabric



cutebrightfun:

VIntage 70s Tangerine Sheer Floral Fabric

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



glammlifestyle: My corner of the bedroom <3  I'm very proud...



glammlifestyle:

My corner of the bedroom <3  I'm very proud of the work I've done with my apartment.

This is my cute little makeup corner! :)

glammlifestyle: Updated living room decor <3 This is my...



glammlifestyle:

Updated living room decor <3

This is my apartment living room.  I'm very proud :))

broodly: So Lonely in Gorgeous on We Heart It....



broodly:

So Lonely in Gorgeous on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/62843619/via/Blaque_La_Couture

vintage-lesbian: Good For All Night



vintage-lesbian:

Good For All Night

kailamacalino: Everyone is built differently, that's just part...



kailamacalino:

Everyone is built differently, that's just part of what makes you special!

gingerdrone: Mellow mint today....



gingerdrone:

Mellow mint today. :)

http://byehollywood.blogspot.com/

Photo



Photo



southerncharmm: thrintagecats: New hair. <3 Yes!



southerncharmm:

thrintagecats:

New hair. <3

Yes!

southerncharmm: A different set of pincurls I think I like my...



southerncharmm:

A different set of pincurls I think I like my ringlets better

original-crazy-inlove: Habits | via Tumblr on We Heart It -...



original-crazy-inlove:

Habits | via Tumblr on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/56608007/via/Originalcrazyinlove

Hearted from: http://fivesensess.tumblr.com/post/46412331280

Photo



jerilinn: vintage-lesbian: Mermaid I am in love with her...



jerilinn:

vintage-lesbian:

Mermaid

I am in love with her style!

thriftorama: Pssssst. I know I haven't posted anything lately....



thriftorama:

Pssssst. I know I haven't posted anything lately. It's because I've been wearing boring clothes. 

But last night I spent an ill-advised hour making myself cuter on Blogger: Click here to take a look!

Polka dots are the pattern of my soul. Any suggestions about how to make this cute header picture cover the whole header? (I consulted the internet like eight times, I still can't seem to find out what dimensions to use.)

Girl, you are so adorbs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment