Monday, June 10, 2013

Kawaii~Strawberry ^ ^

vondell-swain: they visit their family for christmas their mom says "a-hey! the mario brothers...

vondell-swain:

they visit their family for christmas

their mom says "a-hey! the mario brothers are-a home"

luigi says "mama why-a you never remember my name"

mom says "im-a sorry, green mario"

Photo



Photo



awayed: urbanpoems: collar-and-hipbones: i think about this a...



awayed:

urbanpoems:

collar-and-hipbones:

i think about this a lot

me too

:(

Photo



peaing: this is an important reminder that ur legs are cute even the top of ur inner thigh where...

peaing:

this is an important reminder that ur legs are cute

even the top of ur inner thigh where there are stretch marks, where ur thighs meet. cute

also the scars that might riddle ur lil leggies. theyre cute

and the backs of ur thighs that have cellulite or freckles or tan lines, its all cute

congrats

u are in possession of a very cute pair of legs

Photo



"Now I'm a Warrior"



"Now I'm a Warrior"

Photo







Photo



condorn: Simon says stop unfollowing me

condorn:

Simon says stop unfollowing me

esexist: please dont kill me i have a blog to run

esexist:

please dont kill me i have a blog to run

Photo









Photo



burgrs: ur a cutie and if anyone tells u otherwise let me know i will light them on fire

burgrs:

ur a cutie and if anyone tells u otherwise let me know i will light them on fire

Photo



I lie under star-lit skyAnd the seasons change in the blink of...









I lie under star-lit sky
And the seasons change in the blink of an eye
I watch as the planets turn
As the old stars die and the young stars burn
But I don't really know this place,
And it's lonesome here in the wide-open space
Can it be as real as it seems?
Maybe next time I won't wake from the dream

thesockmonkeyrenegade: vanryzzo: in which fangirls grow up and...





thesockmonkeyrenegade:

vanryzzo:

in which fangirls grow up and Jensen Ackles is a homewrecker even from afar

I eagerly await the next generation's coming of age, because people will stop asking me if my parents hated me when I say my name is Jensen.

shwartzbald:



shwartzbald:

Video



No comments:

Post a Comment